Selway Outlet İzmir
Selway Outlet Shopping Mall is an outlet mall located in Balçova, İzmir, Turkey. It is one of the largest outlet malls in Turkey, with over 100 stores offering discounts of up to 70% on a variety of brands, including Adidas, Nike, Puma, Levi’s, Lacoste, and Guess.
The mall is spread over an area of 100,000 square meters and has a capacity of 7,000 people. It is open 10am to 10pm, seven days a week.
Selway Outlet Shopping Mall is easily accessible by car or public transportation. It is located just off the E80 highway, which connects İzmir to Ankara and Istanbul. There is also a free shuttle service that runs from the nearby Selway Hotel to the mall.
The mall has a wide variety of stores, including clothing, shoes, accessories, home goods, and electronics. There are also a number of restaurants and cafes located in the mall, as well as a cinema and a bowling alley.
The mall is a popular destination for both locals and tourists. It is a great place to find discounted clothing and other goods, and it also offers a variety of entertainment options.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Selway Outlet Shopping Mall:
- Wide variety of stores with discounts of up to 70%
- Large and spacious mall with plenty of parking
- Good location, easily accessible by car or public transportation
- Free shuttle service from the Selway Hotel
- Variety of restaurants and cafes
- Cinema and bowling alley
- Some reviews have said that the selection of brands is not as good as other outlet malls in Turkey
- Some prices are still higher than expected, even with the discounts
- The mall can get crowded, especially on weekends
- There are a few reports of counterfeit goods being sold in the mall
Overall, Selway Outlet Shopping Mall is a good option for shoppers looking for discounted clothing and other goods. However, it is important to do your research before visiting, as some reviews have been negative.
Here are some tips for visiting Selway Outlet Shopping Mall:
- Go during the week to avoid the crowds.
- Check the mall’s website or social media pages for special offers and events.
- Bring a water bottle and snacks, as food and drinks can be expensive in the mall.
- Be prepared to haggle with some of the store owners.
- If you are looking for a specific brand, call the mall ahead of time to make sure they have a store.